ads

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

life like this.

Oh hi peepoes! Am failed to be a blogger, update is so not frequently nowadays. Btw, Happy holiday everyone! :) Sorry for not update much, i feel so guilty. Once i have twitter, imma dont feel like update blog anymore. Is because i already update at twitter so that i dont feel like sitting infront of my lappie and resize the pix and update my blog all over again. I would just post some pix in this post, can i? At least some pix can make my blog look better and yeah make it alive. hahaha, enjoy alright :)

14th of march, monday.
My dearest dadday birthday, :) Had dinner together as usual. Siblings & i bought fruit cake for him. I love him alot, no matter what he did, wrong or right, i still love him as well. I promise that i will love you till the rest of my life dadday.  i didnt take pix of the food, cuz all of us was starving so yeah.

i love you dadday, *xo. have a blast.
8th of march, tuesday.
Just to mention that i had my dinner at Bubba Gump again. Their food taste really good! Must really have a try peeps! Pix of the delicious foodddd.

 16th of march, wednesday.
Yes today :) Went sunway with sister and tried Carl's jr. Ahh, their burger is so awesome! *slurpp*


okay, i shall stop here. Keep following my blog ya'll. Till then.
signing off with loves, xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment