ads

Sunday, May 1, 2011

A date w kiwii.

Hee, back for my updates. Guess everyone doing fine right :) Exam is near, my mid term will be held on this coming saturday! * finger crossed. I shoud have start my revision 'years' ago, but am still  blogging and outings here. Someone please give me a tight slap, slap me till i realise i dont have much time to revision. And yes i have to revise those f1&f2 subject, tons of chapter are waiting for me, kill me before mid term *sigh . But at least i did some maths question last night, gonna continue the rest of the question later. Shall start my today's topic! Went midv w chingyi yesterday, thanks mumsy for the transport because its a quite last minute plan. Watched THOR 3D, ahh nice movie. The story line got some similar w Tron Legacy, so yea it is awesome .
chatime before movie.  *good tea good time.

ahh, ratings : 7.9 /10 .

Went walk around in midv after THOR. Topshop, MNG, miss selfringe all on SALES . Me and chingyi bought the same shirt but different colour in Topshop, 20% off :) Came home after shopping . quite a tiring day but have fun indeed . Took some pix at my crib before dinner .

yea. we actually bought mask & wet tissue !

Alright, tmr is an off day due to today's labour day. Have fun people . Might do some revision later. Exam is killing us ! pfft . okay, signing off with loves . :) x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment